The Trust works act actively with local residents, other community organisations and local authorities to develop, deliver and support projects to benefit all sectors of our local communities. These include:
- Sunday Lunch club – Organised by local people, a monthly lunch for local people, especially those living alone
- Foodbank – Delivered by Chesterfield Foodbank, Loundsley Green Community Centre is a distribution point for food supplies
- Holmebrook Conservation and Improvement Group – A residents group which is working to improve our local open spaces.
- Enterprise Coaching – One to one support for people interested in getting back to work through self-employment
- Young at Heart – A weekly gathering for slightly older members of the community
- Parents and Toddlers – Organised by local parents : a weekly session benefiting parents and toddlers alike.
- Youth Club – We are actively working to get our weekly youth club for teenagers up and running again.